Wednesday 16 January 2008

Goodbye 2007!

Christmas this year was rather eventful in the Robinson household... we had the usual comings and goings of family, the usual roast turkey, christmas crackers and bin bags of wrapping paper, the usual carol services, nativity plays and pantomimes... but something a little less usual was that I was presented with a diamond ring when David asked me to marry him... and I said YES!
Well... that was the most exciting thing that happened to me this christmas.
Amidst all that exciting it was a great time to relax, to enjoy time with family, to reflect a little on what the Lord has been teaching me in the last term and to look forward to the year ahead.
Here's to a year in which I long to know God better, love him more, rejoice in him and serve him better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!