Saturday 10 December 2011

Day 10: Das Blaue Haus

So today Ava, Catrin and I made a trip I've wanted to make in a looooong time - Das Blaue Haus Cafe in Germany! Its a house beautifully laid out with yummy cake, amazing hot chocolates, deco-ideas and just GORGEOUS stuff. I'd have spent a fortune there if I had the suitcase space!!!
 Just lots of B-E-A-Utiful things!!! Lots of Austrian, Norwegian and Swedish influences... all my favourites!
 The cafe - we put Ava in the corner to sleep while we wandered around!
 Snuggles with Catrin over Zwetschgen-Streusel Kuchen (Plum crumble - yum!)

 Mama time!
 Posing for the christmas card photo - she matched so well with everything in this particular room, you could have walked in and not even noticed her!
 Tired after a hard days shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!