Thursday 1 December 2011

The heart of every parent...

Today I travel to Austria... over the next 12 days, I plan to post a picture a day, showing you what Ava and I are up to in the most beautiful country in the world (in my opinion!)

In the meantime, while we're travelling, I wanted to share with you a song which I've been listening to a lot recently because it captures exactly where I'm at, at the moment.

I'm a big Shane and Shane fan... I think they write really thought-provoking lyrics with fab melodies and they are just so gifted. They are truly a gift to the church. As a new Mama, this song is one which really captures my heart for my baby girl. It's written from a father's perspective and talks of the heart of every parent for their daughters (and Sons too!)

Hope you're as blessed by it as I have been...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!