Tuesday 28 February 2012

A work in progress...

Someone asked me last week if I'm really as organised as it sometimes seems I am on this blog... the answer is no! I NEED all these tips and tricks and lists and tables and charts because without them I am a total chaotic mess...

For example, I've been working my way through my 40 bags in 40 days challenge. This is what my kitchen looked like on Friday afternoon...

Let the clearing commence!

The bombsite...

Halfway through...

My little cheerleader!

But oh! Is it worth it for cupboards that end up looking like this!
I had the biggest smile on my face afterwards!
I was out when my husband got home, but he text me to say how amazing it all looked. Phew! It was a manic couple of hours but clean cupboards, full bin bags and a happy husband made it worth it!!!

I'll keep you posted on my bags challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!