Thursday 1 March 2012

Attacking the Larder...

Today I am off to Reading to pick up the Tripp Trapp I got of eBay! Very excited at the prospect of having a high chair for Ava... not so excited at the prospect of a 3 hour round trip with a 6 month old baby! Hopefully she'll not scream!!

The last couple of days have been MEGA-busy... what with friends visiting, NCT get-togethers, Bible study, school booster classes and small group meetings... I feel like I've been living in a bit of a whirl-wind... but in every spare 5 minutes, over the past 3 days, I have attacked my larder.

Seriously... attacked is probably the right word... here's what it looked like before...
 Well... sort of before... I was in clear out mode and had already ransacked the bottom shelf before I thought I might take a photo...

 The top shelf, with all my baking stuff (although a few non-baking goods had snuck on the shelf... OXO cubes!!) was probably the most interestingly "organised"!!
 Bless her... Ava was good as gold, watching Aristocats in Italian (see yesterday's post for more on that) while her oblivious Mother went mad on the cupboard
 But I have to admit... it does look a lot better... and my baking shelf?? It's JUST got baking stuff on it now. Only 3 days work but PHEW... I'm glad its done...
Onto the lounge and dining room chests next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!