Wednesday 25 April 2012

Our little explorer...

One of the things I'm really loving at the moment, is watching Ava play. Everything is so exciting... who knew that labels, zips and plastic cups could keep a child amused for so long? I love watching her little hands exploring everything, taking in every edge, every texture, every scent. And of course EVERYTHING goes in the mouth!

I find it fascinating to see her taking it all in, and often I wonder... what is going through that little head of hers? I can't remember the first time I saw bubbles, or heard a dog bark, or watched the washing machine go round... She's fascinated by faces, and will reach up to grab ears, noses, mouths (a habit we're trying to UN-teach her at the moment!) The world is so interesting, intriguing, exciting and she is loving every minute of exploring it!

So here's some pics of our little explorer this past week...





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!