Friday 27 July 2012

Poorly Bubba...

Yesterday was a long day. I was up from 3.45am with a poorly baby who had a nasty temperature and just wasn't a happy bunny. It was the first time Ava's ever had a temperature and it wasn't fun. How much we worry about these little people! I was thankful to have remembered to bring the Calpol with me. After lots of cuddles and sleep and reading stories and sitting watching telly (!) she seemed a lot better in the afternoon and by the evening the fever seemed to have gone...

Feeling a little bit sad:(

Hugs with Bestamor make everything better...

Storytime with Papa...

And cuddles with Maxi-Hund of course!

Looking forward to having my bright, chirpy girl back today, and thankful that the worst seems to have passed (as I got a full nights sleep last night AND she decided to have a lie-in this morning!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!