Friday 14 September 2012

Pin of the Week...

In our house, I'm getting myself ready for autumn... its my FAVOURITE season and I can't wait for the crunchy leaves, conkers and crisp cool air...

I also love to get my house all prepped for autumn, and although I know its still a little early, I thought I'd start rooting out some good ideas from Pinterest. Here are my top five...

Love this Burlap cushion with stenciled message... very autumnal!

Felt leaves would look cute on bunting??

Bell jar vases filled with pumkins... anyone know where you can get cute mini pumpkins in the UK??




I am STILL scouring charity shops for a game of scrabble, just so I can get all creative with the letters!

I just adore the colour!
Hopefully that gives you some pinspiration for your autumn decorating this year!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Good luck for Scrabble hunting! ...if you find one (Scrabble) get another one for me...it´s IMPOSSIBLE to get one over here...I´m trying to find one since a few years!

    xxx Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waitrose = great mini pumpkins. At least they did last year! I fell in love with them but never actually bought any since I couldn't think of anything good to do with them. But this year...

    :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!