Thursday 20 December 2012

Countdown to Christmas 13: Table decorations with Kitty...

Only 5 days to go!!! Another visitor today - the lovely Kitty is here with some really cute, christmas ideas for decorating the table - these will be a particular hit with the kids and they are SUPER simple to make!! Over to Kitty...

Hi there! My name is Kitty and I'm 26 years old. I have a degree in textile design and am currently doing some private art work alongside my admin job. This is an idea I had for some simple Christmas place name holders... its an easy way to bring some festive cheer to your dinner table!

You need:
Candy canes
Ribbon
Card
A pen


Step One: Using some simple card, create your place names, decorating them to match the "theme" of your table...


Step Two: Use your hot glue gun to attach 3 candy canes together. One facing backwards in the centre, and two at a slight angle facing out, as in the picture...


Voila - beautiful table name holders that take about 5 minutes to make! Thanks Kitty! I love them! Now I just need to go candy cane shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!