Monday 11 February 2013

Following in her Father's footsteps...

We went to church last night... I'm trying to make the most of these next three weeks; getting out as much as possible before I'm tied down to three-hourly feeds again (oh gosh... am I really ready to go back to square one?!?) Ava was good as gold last night... singing along at the top of her lungs, drawing and playing quietly with her stickers during the sermon and charming the masses afterwards.

She definitely revealed she's her Father's daughter when she showed off her football skills afterwards, dribbling the ball around the hall, and then joined her Papa behind the microphone...

Savouring these precious moments with my little girl before we become a family of four and welcome a new little bundle of joy into the fam!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!