Saturday 16 February 2013

'Scuse my French...

My colleague and I were marking the Year 5 French assessments on Thursday, just before my last day came to an end - and it ended on a high... One little girl's paper made us laugh out loud... It went something like this...

Bonjour Marie!
My nem iz XXXXX. Wot iz tu nem? Ow are tu? I like tu danse and chante. I av sum frends... Zey are cold XXX and XXX. Zey like tu mange.
Or revwa,
XXXXX

Yes, it was the same little girl who wrote, in her last assessment, "je m'appelle une pomme"!

So glad to know that's the legacy I'm leaving behind me...

Happy weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is awesome! Made me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this! Very amusing indeed. Visiting via #oldiesbutgoodies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha, she's obviously got franglais down to a fine art!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!