Wednesday 15 May 2013

My Heidi

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
He is my refuge.
My fortress.
My God in whom I trust.

Psalm 91 - The Bible


She just looks so small and lost.

There are wires everywhere.

I feel totally helpless.

But my God? My God holds her in his hands. There is no better place to leave her.

Please keep praying for our little Heidi. 

For a quick diagnosis. 

For her sky-high temperature to finally come down.

For strength to feed well and recover.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh nein...! Ich wünsch euch allen ganz viel Kraft - vor allem Heidi, dass sie bald wieder fit und gesund ist!
    ...und man weis noch immer nicht, was los ist??

    LG Catrin

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!