Friday 24 May 2013

Reasons to be Cheerful...

I'm a day late joining with Mich's Reason's to be Cheerful, but I'm jumping in late on the bandwagon nonetheless...

I have so many reasons to be cheerful this week...

Having my little family together again...


Lovely flowers from our Church housegroup on Heidi's release from hospital...



NOT making the finalists list on the BIBs... I can genuinely say the 6 finalists are truly inspiring... I am so pleased for all of them and they truly deserve to be there!


A lovely evening painting my nails and watching "Sense and Sensibility"... nothing quite like a good Jane Austen movie...


This little lady who brings me 100 giggles every day


A happy face from this little one who was so sad when she was ill; it warms my heart every time she smiles!

A God who is good and totally in control, even when life feels out of control

Please pray for us today... we are going back to hospital for another blood test with Heidi. I'm hoping this will be the end of the whole ordeal!


Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

2 comments:

  1. Oh fingers crossed for you. I'm so sorry you didn't make the finals - will I see you there anyway??

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful reasons. I really will keep my fingers crossed all is well with your little girl. A lovely read x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!