Monday 25 November 2013

A big day ahead...

I have a wonderful plan in my head about how I wanted this blog post to be, but I'm afraid its not going to happen! I'm up to my eyeballs in preparations as I write this (Sunday night)...

I have two MAJOR events in the diary today, and an awful lot of juggling, traveling, arranging and organising to do in order to make it happen. I thrive on being busy, but even I've had to admit that perhaps I've gone in a little over my head today.

But oh well. I can't wait nonetheless!

This morning, as you read this, I will be traveling up to London with little H to attend my first ever blogging "do" and I am SO excited. This past year, the blog's gone places I never dreamed it would, and I've loved getting to know some other bloggers out there. I've never met a single one of them, but some of them feel like they have become friends. Fellow Mums who cared for us and prayed for us through Heidi's illness, many of whom have become a support network in so many ways. And today I get to meet them. A bit like meeting an old pen pal who you've written to for years!


How very exciting!

THEN, as if that wasn't enough excitement for one day, this evening I am involved in running this event at church which is always one of the highlights of my year...


We will be crafting and creating away all evening, and I get to sell all my lovely new Homemade Hűtte Christmas stuff too which I am very excited about. I have just packed 4 massive boxes full of stock and after the madness of today is over, I'll be revealing it all on here and selling it through my Facebook Shop... Here's a sneak preview...


Please do pop over and "like" the Homemade Hűtte Facebook page if you haven't already!

Right, I'm off! I'll let you know how it goes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!