Oh March... you are whizzing by... but finally, finally seem to be giving us more substantial glimpses of spring...
And boy, are we ready for it!
This little month has been insanely busy - birthdays galore, family visiting, lots of meet-ups with old friends and new! But its been a lovely one, so far! And these little three have been having a whale of a time with all the attention!
Here's what they've been loving this month...
Ava (4 years, 7 months) is loving...
* A trip to see "The Railway Children" at the theatre... she's a little theatre junkie and is already asking when we're next going!
* Doing her "spellings" - oh how this kid loves to learn!
* Painting with watercolours - and getting rather good at it!
* looking after her brother - she's such a little mother!
* Our readaloud time - she leans over the side of her bed, utterly engrossed!
Heidi (3 years) is loving...
* Her gillet - she pretty much wants to wear it all the time - inside and out!
* Asking questions... often on repeat!
* celebrating her birthday - presents and parties and everything else!
* Her torch - her constant companion
* Big Bear - she sits and reads stories to him during her quiet time... and sometimes fall asleep under him!
Jonas (almost 9 months) is loving...
* Chewing on everything
* Peanut butter on his toast
* Playing peekaboo
* Getting the giggles at nothing in particular
* Sleep - yup! He still loves a good nap (or two!)