Tuesday 29 January 2013

A little business update!

Thanks so much to all of you who liked my new "Facebook Page" for my little business yesterday! It's quite exciting to finally have things up and running, and I'm beavering away at some springtime delights (and willing the weather to turn springtime too!!)

Here's a little taste of what's coming...

Scandinavian lace and burlap pillar candles - £4.50 each


More fabric notice boards - each one unique. I am happy to take orders on these as well, if you have something specific in mind. 30x40cm. £10 each. (If commissioned there is a small additional cost)



Still churning out the children's aprons! A variety of fabric options. Machine washable and suitable for age 0-5.
 £6

Wooden hanging signs with a variety of messages... £3.50 each.
Quirky and cute message frames. A variety of messages. £5 each.

If you haven't like it already, and want updates of any new stock, please click onto my Facebook page here and "like"! Or you can follow me on Twitter... @HomemadeHutte

Alternatively, you can go straight to my Etsy shop and make some purchases!!! ;-)

Thanks for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!