Friday 22 February 2013

A bit of a blog hop!

I'm going to cheat today...

I'm writing this on Thursday evening. I've just been out for a lovely meal with the hub (thought we'd take the opportunity before a littl'un keeps me housebound for a while again!) and I'm zonked. But I've got into this habit now of writing this blog daily (at least during the week) and as they say, old habits die hard.

So I'm going to send you somewhere else!

Yesterday I got a little mention on Gareth's blog... Gareth is the Youth and Families Pastor at our Church and has written some really helpful and thought provoking stuff on keeping children in the church service. Our church has a huge and vibrant youth and children's programme, which enthusiastically teaches our little ones the truths of Jesus, but fairly regularly, we keep them in the adult service... many have asked "why??" and Gareth's currently writing a little series on the thinking behind that. This particular article talks about HOW to keep the children engaged, and its really worth a read! SO click here and take a look!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!