Thursday 7 February 2013

The whirlwind hits...

It's been crazy windy here recently. On Monday night, I was woken three times by the sound of a neighbour's rubbish bin/recycling box being blown half way down the road. Each morning since, I've cleared a little bit of random rubbish from our drive that has mysteriously blustered its way onto our property...

But yesterday we were hit by a very different kind of whirlwind... 2 of the girls from my Bible Study group came round for a coffee, catch-up and pray. It was a precious time of sharing and honesty and I (and hopefully they!) left feeling challenged and encouraged...

Meanwhile, as we were baring our souls to each other, our little ones were having a great deal of fun creating what looked like the aftermath of a tornado...

Thanks Dominic and Ava! This is what a toddler tornado creates...





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!