Monday 13 May 2013

Poorly Baby...

This little lady is not very happy at the moment...


All she wanted to do yesterday was feed and sleep. She was so sad during all her wake time, pouting that bottom lip and quivering her little chin and looking at me with those big blue eyes as if to say;

"Mama... why can't you make this all better?"

My poor little lady has a sore tummy and she is so sad about it. She only smiled once yesterday. It's so horrible when you feel utterly helpless... All she wants is to be held close, so I am holding her tight and letting her know I'm here, even if that's all I can do.

I can't wait for my bright, chirpy little button to be back to her usual smily, contented self!

What do you do when your babies are ill???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!