This week we have...
Taken Heidi on her first trip to IKEA
Built a scarecrow (still need the straw to complete him!)
Watched Heidi get excited about seeing herself in the mirror for the first time
Worked on our Bug Hotel - nearly finished!
Baked Bestamor's Apfelkuchen... this is going to be featured on House of Smith's in the next couple of weeks - watch this space!
Got lots of smiles from Heidi-Hi
Worked in the garden with Nanny
Had sister fun
Cleared out Mama's Craft room
Watched our Bubba sleeping peacefully - thanks Ellie for lending us the Newborn seat - Heidi loves it!
Movie night - "Happy Feet" was on TV!
- Rescuing Ava from her cot - you can read about that here!
- The many tantrums - favourite phrase at the moment "I do it! I do it!" A good test of my patience!
- Fab Bible Study on Wednesday - so encouraged by you girls (you know who you are!)
- Starbucks with Kelly from Nuffnang
- Visiting Uncle Hans and Auntie Jo in their lovely new house
- Bike rides!!
A jam-packed week! But we had lots of reasons to be cheerful as you can see!
I've been shortlisted for the BIBs "Inspire" category. Thank you SO much to all of you who nominated me... I am utterly humbled and grateful... and slightly gobsmacked! If you do like the blog and would like to vote for me in the "Inspire" category, you can do so below. Just put a tick in the box beside "Clarina's Contemplations" under the Inspire category! THANKS!