Our Heidi - 13 months
* Taking steps all by herself (eeek!)
* Her shoes (which she calls her "hew")
* Standing up in her highchair with her arms in the air (which she's not allowed to do!)
* Trying to destroy the wicks on Mama's candles
* Cuddles with her big sister
* Finding the letter "A" everywhere!
* Singing "Super-Saviour" with actions
* Messing around at bedtime
* Looking after her "babies"
* Colouring in (not just scribbles all over the page any more!)
Don Carson on Jeremiah at Word Alive
Coming home to a tidy house!
Beef and Onion Pie
Friday night football
She loves -
BBC drama, "The Crimson Field"
"For the Love of God" by Don Carson
"This is amazing grace"
Watching my girlies friendship blossom