Friday 17 October 2014

And the winner is...

I'm very excited to announce the winner of the adorable Librileo book box...

                                    
  

Drumroll please!

And the winner is...

                                          


Well done Nadine! Please message me through the "Contact Me" page above and send me your address! The Librileo people will be in touch to sort out your personalised book box as soon as I hear from you!

Enjoy!

Sorry to everyone who entered but didn't win... Hopefully next time! Please do go an take a look at Librileo as a company! They offer a fantastic service and are wonderfully educational!

Happy weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I am absolutely delighted and can't wait to tell my little ones! Keep up the good work.
    All the best,
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!