Friday 15 January 2016

Siblings in January // 2016



A new year. Our first new year as a family of five... and these three of ours are getting into the groove of being a little trio now. Jonas is no longer the baby who they'll fawn over for a few minutes before going off to make their own adventures. He's gradually becoming more and more a part of their little team himself.

I don't lie when I say no-one can make him deep-belly-giggle like his sisters can...


After the holidays, its taken a little while to adjust back to the younger two being on their own again. Ava is very much the team leader in the play dynamics... Heidi has her opinions (strong ones!) but she has always needed Ava to take the initiative in the games. Slowly, she's realising she needs to take on that role herself if she wants to have any fun while her sister's away at school. And she should make the most of it... I'm not sure how long Jonas will be willing to just "go with the flow" in the play department... at the moment, he's the most accommodating little play buddy!

This Bubba of ours... so chilled and relaxed and laid back. He really is a delight to us all, and the girls are enjoying the fact that he can be a bit more of a "prop" in their games now. He makes a great "baby" in "Mamas and Papas", he's a pretty dashing Prince for any Princess who needs someone to dance with, and he'll be a very obedient pupil for any school teachers who fancy an easy class!

I am loving watching the dynamic change from month to month. I remember so well how I worried when I was pregnant with Jonas, that adding a third to the mix would somehow ruin the little bond that Ava and Heidi had going on.

I couldn't have been more wrong... he just joins in with all the fun.

My little brood in January...



The Me and Mine Project




11 comments:

  1. Ahh I love these photos, such a great capture of them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess... I have to admit I am a little bit pleased with them this month!x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! Now, please tell me how you got them to stay so still for the photos?! I feel I'm going to struggle with this link up, my two just never stay still! Hehe! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I got lucky! No, I had everything ready when Ava got home from school. Books are a winner in our house too! Thankfully they were all really up for it this time... They aren't always!

      Delete
  3. The siblings are so great and perfect! God is good to you! x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure about perfect, Magni! But yes, God is good!

      Delete
  4. Aww what gorgeous photos Claire, they're some of my favourite ever of your three and they do look so happy together - I love the look Jonas is giving you in the last one, "look Mama! Sisters!!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can completely relate to this! and loving those photos, we usually have moments of the girls running around making tea of their tea trolley and pushing P about in the pushchair fetching him food haha. brilliant, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww so cute and love how they have so much fun together. Sounds like Jonas is very accommodating.. I wonder how long that will last 😊 so lovely that all is going so well with the 3 kiddies though! Just lovely to read xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such gorgeous photos! My girl was always the one who could make my son laugh the most when he was a baby, too - it's a special bond, isn't it? Lovely to see.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful set up. They look so angelic!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!