Friday 5 August 2016

Snapshot Norway // A Photo Diary Week Two


One of the things I have come to appreciate most about Norway, over the years, is the fact that it's an outdoor culture... whatever the weather. We have not had the best of the weather over our stay so far, but it hasn't stopped us exploring and adventuring... learning history, exploring nature, appreciating the sweet and simple beauty of creation.

A few of my favourites from our second week in Norway...

































2 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds pretty perfect to me! Perhaps it's knowing that the winters can be tough that makes you eek out every bit of summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, happy photos! Wish I was there ;) x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!