Tuesday 18 July 2023

A shock discovery, and a blessed assurance: We have some news!

What assurance, what peace there is in knowing that we live within God's sovereign care. The discovery that our 5th little person was going to be arriving in early 2024, though a complete shock to us, was no shock to our Father in Heaven. In fact, this little person was always part of the plan - always part of our story.

So even when my head went into a panicked overdrive of questions... how am I going to care for 5 children? How are we going to fit five children in our house? I'm going to have to give up my job... I've had three c-sections already... I'm almost 38... there's going to be a huge age gap. All those thoughts threatened to overwhelm.

And then the Lord's peace swept in. 

He has prepared this baby for us.

He has prepared us for this baby.

And He will give us all that we need.

So now we can begin to get excited, knowing that this was always the plan...

That we were always meant to be seven.

We can't wait to meet you little one...




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!