Friday 20 April 2012

Mama's little helper...

Yesterday morning we had a "round the house" morning... y'know, the cleaning bathroom/loads of washing kind of morning! When I've had a busy week, I love a day at home with my girly, just doing the everyday mundane stuff. While I was doing it all, I was listening to Kevin DeYoung's talk from the recent T4G conference in the USA (Together for the Gospel) called "Spirit-powered, Gospel-driven, faith-fueled effort"... really good stuff and well worth a listen.

I had an eager little helper too!




OK... yes I had clean washing all over the floor afterwards (at least it was hoovered yesterday!) but that little cute face feeling so proud of herself was worth it!!!

Happy weekend everyone!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!