Thursday 22 November 2012

On your marks...

Four days to go until the Christmas Craft Evening and here's what I've been up to...

Cutting up TONNES of felt squares to the point that my eyes feel like they're going square...


to make these on Monday...




Made somewhat more enjoyable by watching this...



...with my hub and both of us laughing the whole way through because we see so much of ourselves in these guys. Sport-mad guy gets together with workaholic girl. Dave literally chuckles the whole way through...

Interested in joining us Monday? Let me know and I'll send you the details!!

PS - I'll give the details on making your own advent calendar AFTER the Christmas Craft evening, so watch out for a little tutorial next week as we get ready for DECEMBER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!