Tuesday 16 July 2013

Ordinary days...

We have spent most of this past week in the garden...


... or at the playground...


Having fun in the Jumperoo...


... and learning to roll...


The little monkey has had so much fun with her rolling, that when I went to check on her on Saturday after she'd gone to sleep in her Moses Basket, I found this...


yes, she rolled herself right out of her bed. Gave me the fright of my life when I went into the room and discovered she was no longer sleeping peacefully in it...

Goodbye Moses Basket!

What are you up to during these ordinary days of summer??

1 comment:

  1. Wow Claire, little Heidi has gone from strength to strength! She's so beautiful and looks the picture of health x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!