Tuesday 8 October 2013

Spot the difference!

I've never been one of those people who is good at seeing who babies look like... Which parent they take after and all that. To me, they just look like themselves - bonny faced and rosy-cheeked...

However, rummaging through our photos recently, even I can't deny the similarities between our girlies!

We've had fun playing this little game with the family this past week... Guess the child! There have been lots of laughs as the family have been getting it wrong, and right... And showing, basically, that they have no idea whether they're looking at Ava or Heidi!

So here you go, a little "Spot the difference" for you all!

What do you think? Are they alike??





 
Uncanny, huh?!

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning...
    Like I said ;-)
    Just Avas mouth is very different to Heidis!
    I´m pretty sure Dave looked like this as a baby...???

    xxx Catrin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, they are very similar! If they were the same age, the pictures could be mistaken for twins! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!