Wednesday 26 February 2014

Project Playhouse: The Building Phase...

Project Playhouse in underway!

We've gone for a joint birthday present for the girls this year - a little playhouse that they will hopefully use all summer long. I was feeling very inspired by some of my fave German and Norwegian bloggers and thus the idea was born.

And on Saturday, it started to become a reality!

SO exciting!




Me, my Dad, and a tonne of tools

:D


We finished the house around 7pm... it was pitch black and we were working with a little pocket torch, and I couldn't get any photos because it was so dark... this week's aim is to paint it and decorate the inside ready for Heidi's birthday on Tuesday.

I have a sneaking suspicion the two little  girls in our household won't be the only girls enjoying our little Hutte!! I have to admit... I'm pretty excited myself...!

Clearly still a child at heart!

* * *

If you enjoy the blog, we'd love you to support us and cast your nominations for the "MAD (Mum and Dad) Blog Awards our way!
We're currently up for "Best Baby Blog" and "Best Family Fun" but you can nominate for any category you feel we fit into... Thanks to all of you who have already nominated! :D
Nominations close March 14th.

MAD Blog Awards

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!