Wednesday 11 June 2014

Late Spring in the Hytte

These past couple of days, I have been busy nursing my big girl who's come down with a nasty bout of tonsillitis. It has put a hold somewhat on us enjoying this sunny weather, but I know there'll be more to come. Looking after my girly is the priority right now.

At the weekend, though, we were bug free and savouring every second of the sunshine. These final spring/early summer days are just perfect for two little ladies eager to keep house...


Honestly, they are spending so much time in their little Hytte at the moment... I am SO glad we made this investment, and they are just happy to potter and play and cook and clean and look after their babies.

Late spring is a busy time for little housekeepers...


There are dishes to be washed...


... flowers to be watered...


... views to be admired...


... babies to be cared for...


... there is elderflower cordial to be made...


... and children to be disciplined... (I was informed Baby Annabel was sitting on the step for hitting)


As you can see... plenty to be done!

Perhaps the summer will be a bit more restful!



2 comments:

  1. Haha! I love Baby Annabel sitting on the naughty step!! Mine love playing in their Wendy house but they are not at all as well behaved as your two! A washing up session usually ends in me shouting at The Girl for drinking the washing up water, usually mixed with rain water that she has collected from the boot of the Little Tikes car...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their little house, I am desperate to get the girls one of these. It is so so so cute! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!