Tuesday 1 August 2017

And Off We Go...

Today's the day we head back to our home away from home... our fjordside summer residency with David's parents in Norway. I'm not oblivious to the fact that our children are getting the most idyllic childhood every summer... it is all that it appears to be. Freedom to roam, wide open spaces, fjords, mountains, wildflowers and precious time with family.

I thought I'd share a few of my favourite photos from over the years, and perhaps persuade you, that if you've never visited Norway, to put it on the top of your priority list!

In the meantime, as you read this, we will be on a plane, or a bus, or a boat, and somewhere in the midst of a 14 hour journey with four children and a lot of suitcases! Eeek!












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!