Anyway, that's for another post... because this one is all about these four...
They are such a little team now... Elias really joining the mix. I went upstairs yesterday to put the boys down for their naps and found them cosied up cuddling in a corner, a blanket over them and Heidi fussing over them in her motherly way. You could just see from the winsome little half-smile on Elias' lips that he was just so thrilled to be part of the game, and he wasn't too pleased at me for calling it to an end!
So here's where they are in February...
Ava (7 years, 6 months) is loving...
* Her youth group at church
* Taking Photographs with her camera
* The Narnia series - we're working our way through the full Chronicles and are about to finish Prince Caspian
* Big teeth coming through!
* Old fashioned clothing after our V&A Museum visit ("Mama, why were the clothes in the olden days so much nicer?")
Heidi (5 years, 11 months) is loving...
* Playing Chinese Tea Parties at the V&A Museum
* Reading her "Little Lights" biographies
* Playing make believe - Mummys and Daddys, Narnia, Holidays... she'll lead the boys!
* Reading independently
* Her "lip stick" (lip gloss)
Jonas (3 years, 8 months) is loving...
* Building lego with Grandpa
* Counting down the days (still quite a lot!) til he's 4!
* His wooden sword
* Playing football in the garden with Papa
* Going to nursery to play with his friends
Elias (1 year, 10 months) is loving...
* Being allowed to walk the last leg of the school run
* Play doh
* Raiding the snack drawer without permission
* Being read a bazillion stories one after another
* Bath time!
I love documenting these details... sometimes I scroll back through my blog history and read details of my girls when they were little that I'd long forgotten... I'm so very thankful for this treasure trove of memories on here... and though the craziness of life as a Mama of four prevents me being here as much as I used to be, I don't intend to give up writing any time soon!