Wednesday 23 April 2008

Something New...!

I thought it was about time I joined the hoards of bloggers who actually have some system to their blogging, so for the next few days I’m going to attempt a mini-series – attempt being the operative word there!!
Amongst the mayhem of wedding prep that has been taking place in this household over the last few months, there has been one job Dave and I have returned to time and time again and still not completed…
It’s the problem of the dreaded wedding list…
Easy, you might say. How can you find it hard to choose 200 friends to come to your wedding? Sounds easy, but as we’ve cut our list, and cut our list, and cut our list repeatedly and we’ve realised something.
God has poured immense blessing upon our lives with our friends.
Young and old, covering most continents we have been privileged to be able to share in the lives of people who have challenged us, encouraged us, taught us to cherish God more, inspired us and befriended us.
Am I grateful to God for the people he has placed in my life who have encouraged me on in the faith?
I'm gonna stop now, and spend a moment thanking him for those people, rather than moaning about the fact we have too many special people in our lives to invite them all to our wedding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!