Sunday 12 December 2010

Before and After

As I said on Tuesday, DIY has taken over all our weekends for the past year... I thought you would appreciate a before and after tour. The chance to see what we've been up to... As I said, our long journey began in Grannyville... don't you just love the carpet???!




Well, the builders moved in in August and completely gutted our kitchen and lounge... it was rather chaotic for a while...


Once the builders left in October, there were walls to paint and floors to be laid... Mum and Dad were amazing and helped us totally transform the place...


Until, at the end of November, we stood back to admire our work...




We're very happy with our new open plan kitchen, diner, lounge...


Tomorrow I'll reveal our next project!!

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!