Tuesday 7 June 2011

Out of the silence!

Well, silence on this end of the blogosphere has been for multiple reasons... I'm ashamed to admit it's been almost a year since my last post, but I have two very good reasons... I hope you'll forgive!

1. June - December was taken up with turning Grannyville into a home that I love. Its been a huge project, but over the next few days I'll walk you through the journey so far - if you're remotely interested, you'll get the house tour of our newly decorated home!

2. December was then taken over by the shock discovery that I was pregnant. I'm now 30 weeks and the waddle is beginning to set in. The "Bubba" is extremely active and I can't believe we only have 10 weeks until we meet the little one. God is very good.

I hope you'll understand the silence on this end - house and baby, fairly major changes in anyones book I guess, but its been a fun adventure and God is incredibly good to bless me with a beautiful home, a wonderful husband and a very active baby!!!

Photos of the transformation to follow... enjoy!

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!