Friday 20 July 2012

Off to Norway...

This weekend we are busy beavering away packing for heading out to Norway on Monday (as well as playing at a wedding and attending a number of end of term social gatherings!) I cannot wait, because I know the overwhelming busyness will be put into perspective and I will have time and space to enjoy God's beautiful creation, spend time with family and friends, and just to relax.
David and I in Norway two summers ago...

Beautiful wildflowers!

The view out of my bedroom window in Norway!

Pretty boathouses

 Anyway, for the next two and a half weeks, I'll be filling you in on our adventures in Norway as we spend time relaxing amongst the mountains and the fjords...

Lots of pictures to follow!

Hope you all have wonderful summer holidays!

Claire x

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!