Tuesday 18 September 2012

ITV all the way...

Is anyone else out there totally loving and absolutely overwhelmed by the amazing array of awesome drama currently being shown on ITV...?? Like, seriously, this month is better than the last ten years put together...

Sunday nights, started this week, my all time favourite drama (aside from BBC's Pride and Prejudice) I am a HUGE Downton fan and so excited about this new series!!

I am loving "Mrs Biggs", on Wednesday nights; the story of Ronnie Biggs (of the Great Train Robbery fame) and his wife as she copes with her husband's crime.


And, as if that isn't enough, then there's "The Bletchley Circle" on Thursday nights, which follows 4 Bletchley codebreakers ten years after the war as they try to solve a murder mystery...

I am loving this!! Thank you ITV... 

My only concern is, all these shows are going to stop, and then I'm going to feel utterly lost and bereft! You better have some good christmas dramas up your sleeve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!