Thursday 11 October 2012

Feeling icky...

Today I'm feeling icky. I feel overly pregnant, heavy and tired. I think I've got some low-level bug churning up my insides that my husband and daughter have passed on to me and everything feels like an effort. Ever have days like that??

Then I stop and think. And feel grateful. Grateful that even in my ickyness, I am blessed with a little one growing inside me. That I feel tiredness because I know what it feels like to feel awake and alive. That I have caught this icky buggy thing from my lovely family who, even though they've passed me this delightful illness, are wonderful and who I am so grateful for.

I'm thankful because I know that suffering, on a large scale, or on a very small scale (like feeling icky) is temporary and won't last forever...


PS - Don't forget fab earring giveaway which finishes tomorrow night... just click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!