Friday 25 January 2013

Taking the hint...

Some people call it "baby brain"... I think it's just an excuse I can use when I do something stupid or forget something of vital importance. Whether you believe in it or not, my daughter seems to think I have a serious case of it at the moment as she feels the need to "remind" me to do certain things.

On Wednesday she looked at me with confusion as I tucked into my breakfast as she sat there patiently waiting. It was only when she shouted "amen!" that I realised she was reminding me to pray!

This morning (why is it always breakfast?) she decided the house was looking a bit of a mess. As I was merrily clearing away the breakfast dishes, she had gone to the downstairs cupboard, got out the Hoover and brought it to her high chair (underneath which was a serious amount of leftover toast and scrambled egg)...

The worst part is, yesterday she hinted at something so obvious it made me laugh out loud.... But I can't remember what it was.

Oh dear! I'm a hopeless case!

At least I have my daughter to keep me organised!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!