Friday 1 February 2013

Through the year...

Today I'm hooking up with Tabea over at Tabea Heinicker to join in with her "12tel Blick" idea... (thanks Catrin for the heads up!)

The idea is to take a picture out of your window - your "everyday" view - once a month, and store 'em all up until you have 12 pictures at the end of the year. Through that time you should be able to see the seasons change and watch a year go past through your window. I'm kind of gutted only to have discovered this now... it would have been nice to have got a snow pic, but never mind. I'll have to hope it comes round again before 2014!

Here's my January shot...



I'm still pretty new at this whole photography thing, but thought it might be fun to give it a go.

Anyone else up for the challenge???



1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!