Thursday 2 May 2013

Our Multilingual Singer!

I've had a whole ton of questions recently about our trilingual family; why we're doing it, how we're doing it, whether its working, so I plan to post about that tomorrow...

For now, though, the sun is shining, and I have a million and one things to do, and I want to do that post justice...

So here's our little singer instead!

Ava loves to sing... She is a walking music box half the time and comes out with the most random songs at the most random times! In every case below, Ava was singing the song beautifully until I got the camera out... then it all went a bit pear-shaped, but you'll get the rough idea!!

Enjoy... These are three of her favourites!

The English One: Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star


The German One: Backe Backe Kuchen


The Norwegian One: Ja, Eg Veit At Jesus Bryr Seg Om Meg (with backing vocals from Heidi!)


All performed with oodles of personality for you! Not sure she's going to be the next X factor star, but hey, I can live with that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!