Thursday 3 December 2015

Rag Wreaths and Late Nights #SavouringtheSeason

Oh my! What a week! This one has been full to the brim with Christmassy creativity, Advent expectation and the return of our Kindness Elves. Dave has been away with work, and I feel like I've been buzzing round like a hyperactive bee... rarely hitting the sack before 1am and jumping from one project to the next... does anyone else find December is a bit like that?!


The good news is, my advent decor is now up, the Kindness Elves are scurrying around successfully every evening, and the Victorian Christmas Craft Evening that I was involved in heading up was a roaring success (post to follow - explains the crazy costume picture above... but what a night!)

But as a result of needing to juggle about 15 balls in the air, my blog, and Instagram account, have been a little bit neglected... so BIG thanks to you all who have been keeping the #SavouringtheSeason hashtag alive with GORGEOUS festive pictures! It is truly a feast for the eyes this week! Go and take a look here!

It was SO hard to chose my favourites that I broke the rules and chose nine instead of four... these ladies have lovely accounts, and if you like beautiful photography, these guys are worth checking out for homey cosiness, incredible nature shots and just general loveliness... enjoy!

3rd Row: Left to Right: @theenchantedflower @jmcglynn @letstalkmommy

On the linky front, there were so many lovely links this week... but my favourite post was by the lovely Jenny over at Let's Talk Mommy as she shared her lovely Thanksgiving tablescape. I love the idea of Thanksgiving, and we actually got to celebrate our own version this year which I will post about soon. I can totally understand why Jenny felt sad to be away from her US family and friends for this festival, but it looks like she made it a pretty special occasion for her little family of four. You can check out her post here.

So thank you, THANK YOU for being so wonderfully supportive of this linky. I do love savouring every season.... but I think Advent's got to be up there as one of my favourites!

So link up all your festive posts... and please, please do make sure to stop around and comment on the others... that's the point of a linky after all! And keep hashtagging away over on the Instagram feed!


Savouring the Season is all about celebrating the season we find ourselves in...whether it be recipes, crafts, outdoor adventures or reflections on life, link up and share some comment love! And don't forget to grab a badge! (from the sidebar on the right >>>)

Clarina’s Contemplations



3 comments:

  1. I love this project and thank you so much for including me. What a lovely hashtag especially this time of year. Can't wait to share more festive #savouringtheseason posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still in a little bit of denial that it's December. I have a family calendar in the kitchen and I'm looking at in and have no idea how we'll do all that needs to be done and be everywhere we need to be. I still need so much Christmas shopping too. People may be getting New Year's gifts instead :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what gorgeous pictures all round. We're holding off on the decorations until after Elma's birthday so I haven't quite caught up to the Christmas spirit but this is all making me feel very festive!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!