Today we hit the half way marker... Fourteen days down, fourteen to go until our new D-day. It's been a good few days... The sunshine always helps, and a week of respite with no further scares is good for the soul. We're praying it continues...
Today I'm thankful for...
* Sunburn: it means I've been out and about in the glorious sunshine
* Picnics with my little family: French stick, cheese and olives. Simple but perfect.
* Midwives who sit and chat: I've had a really particularly lovely one on the last couple of nights
* Active baby: Even though I've been hooked up to the CTG for OVER AN HOUR the last two times because baby has been such a monkey, it is very much alive and kicking (literally!)
* Friends who go the distance: My bestie from Brighton trekked it up last night. She's the best.
* Husbands who are awesome: he is literally a pro at this single parenting thing. I'm not sure they need me anymore!
* The ReadScripture app... Absolutely awesome!
* Church Family: I have been inundated with visitors. You guys rock.
* Jesus - who gives me hope, perspective and joy in the trials. He's walked this road before me!
Continued prayers appreciated.
God is good.
Great to read that you have plenty to be thankful for. Continuing to pray for you over the next couple of weeks. XxReplyDelete