Of course, we've had our fair share of bickering and arguments too - part and parcel of the whole sibling deal! Sometimes I feel like I'm forever referreeing, and then other times, I won't see them for hours because they're playing so beautifully together!
So here are my four in June...
Ava (6 years, 10 months) is loving...
- The Greatest Showman Soundtrack
- The Five-Find-Outers series
- Staying up a bit later than her siblings
- Drama club
Heidi (5 years, 3 months) is loving...
- The Greatest Showman
- Happy Families books
- Rearranging the furniture in her playhouse
- Dance club
- Completing all the Reception spellings list
Jonas (3 years tomorrow) is loving
- Batman books from the library
- planning his birthday party
- puzzles, puzzles and more puzzles.
- Playing with his baby brother
- Peter Pan
Elias (1 year, 1 month) is loving
- having raspberries blown on his tummy
- food - literally anything!
- Singing the batman song!
- Waving at everyone!
Love these kids! My tiny tribe in June.