Thursday 27 May 2010

A new project...

We've moved into out new place and I am THRILLED to have such a project ahead of me! At the moment we are living in Grannyville - crazy patterned carpets, cork tiles, flowery roller blinds and artex... some people's nightmare. For me? A massively exciting and inspiring project!!! Woohoo - I'm soooo excited just thinking about it...

Here's a little insight into what we're working with... This was our bedroom 2 weeks ago - dingy and grey and totally unrelaxing. We decided as soon as we moved in that we wanted to make one room our haven in the midst of the chaos. This was the chosen room! Thanks to family and friends (you know who you are!) the room was transformed in three days and is now a wonderfully relaxing place - the calm in the storm! It's wonderful to have one room looking beautiful and colourful and calm.

A sneak preview (still unfinished!)...

So... let the creative juices get flowing. One room down, only 5 to go! The next room to hit is the kitchen/ lounge/ diner and I imagine this one will take a little longer to tackle, but we're up for the ride to make this home our own... I intend to turn Grannyville into a cosy haven of relaxation...

so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!