Tuesday 29 May 2012

Bert, oh Bert!

We have a new member of our family. He arrived on Thursday evening in my sister's handbag. His name is Ernie, and he is Ava's new best friend.


My daughter is a massive fan of Bert and Ernie... I stumbled across this quite by accident when I discovered this re-write of Lena Meyer-Landrut's Eurovision winning song "Satellite" to the title of "Bert, oh Bert!" Ava loves it... I mean seriously LOVES it... she is GLUED to the screen and enjoys dancing along to her hearts content... (dancing highlights at 25 seconds, 45 seconds and 1 min 10!!)


And just watch the first twenty seconds of this video to see her reaction when she realises what's coming...!


Yes, Ernie is now a certified member of our household... now all we need is a Bert!


Oh, and in case your interested... here is Ava's beloved "Bert, oh Bert!" video!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!