Wednesday 2 July 2014

My week in yellow...

I'm a bit late to the party... but much better late than never, right?

So I finally joined Instagram... only about 3 years after everyone else, but hey... some of us are a bit behind the times. You can find me @Clarina1985 ... and I'd love a follow ;-)

One of my goals this year was to really grow in my photography. I love taking photographs and am TOTALLY snap happy, but its been fun to slow down with it and enjoy learning how to use my camera. Slowly but surely, I am getting to grips with Aperture and shutter speed and ISO and my photos are so much the better for it... I still have SO much to learn, but I'm enjoying the process and so much happier with the quality of my photos in general...

But the joy of Instagram? No settings; just point and shoot... and then have fun playing around with the picture afterwards...

So this week, I've been having a lot of fun taking part in the #CapturingColour project by some fab bloggers including the lovely Lucy from Capture by Lucy... she is one of my favourite photography bloggers and just a genuinely lovely person too.

One colour is set for the week, and you have to try and spot it wherever you can, and grab a pretty shot!

So we've had a week of yellow!

Admiring Mum's preserves / pretty pictures in the girls play house / a good cuppa tea!

We have had great fun spotting yellow everywhere. It was a tough colour... but Ava has loved being part of the fun...

"What yellow can we find here, Mama?"

Sometimes we have hunted hard and searched, other times, little splashes of yellow have popped up in the most unexpected places!

Never a lack of books in our house / rubber duck love / four-wheeled-fun!
And I've had fun rummaging through the archives and finding some other lovely yellow shots!




If you'd like to join the fun just hash tag #CapturingColour on instagram... this weeks colour will be announced tomorrow!

Exciting!

See you there!

1 comment:

  1. That ice cream shot is just wonderful, great photo I'm loving learning my camera too. Mich x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!