So I set about compiling my own little happy list. The little loves that make my life that little bit smilier...
As William Morris once said...
"The true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life"
OK... I think there's a lot more to true happiness than that (you can read about that here) but this little quote put a smile on my face. I definitely think there is something in it...
1. Little girl giggles
2. The smell of freshly cut grass
3. Line dried linens
4. Chats with my Mum
5. Quality time pouring over my Bible
7. Singing to my girls at bedtime every night
8. Date nights
9. Sharing a pot of tea with my hub
10. The smell of baking
11. Haribo sour mix
12. Decorating our home to the season
13. My Mum's homemade pizza
14. Exploring the world
15. Views over the Norwegian fjords
16. Drinking fresh air in deep
18. That penny drop moment when I'm teaching
19. Exploring National Trust places with my family and my camera
20. Catch-ups with friends
21. An early night with a good book
22. Little sewing projects
23. Beating our monthly budget!
24. Quiet afternoons at home with my girls
26. Hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows
27. Handwritten snail mail
28. Proper Jemimi Puddleduck ducks - they're just so pretty!
29. Changing seasons
31. That first gulp of water on a hot day
32. Homemade lemonade
33. Late night deep and meaningfuls
34. Blue skies and happy days
35. Beach days
36. Dave playing guitar for the girls
37. Looking through old photographs
39. Making lists
40. Sitting down with a cuppa after a productive day
41. Meeting new people
42. Seeing God work in people's lives
43. When you finally remember what you came into a room for
44. Taking off high heels at the end of a day
45. Children's imaginations
46. Bubble baths
47. Toast with butter melted in
48. Realising its Friday
49. Snuggling up on the sofa with a pile of blankets on a rainy day
50. Realising how utterly blessed I am, and thanking God for it.
Why not join in the fun Carie @ Space for the Butterflies, Jess at Catch a Single Thought and Sara at Mummy's Little Blog ???
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.letstalkmommy.com" title="Let's Talk Mommy" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.letstalkmommy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/ShareWithMePicM.jpg" alt="Let's Talk Mommy" style="border:none;" /></a></div>