Thursday 6 October 2011

All has been quiet on the blogging front as I have adjusted to my new role as a Mother (adjusted sounds past tense - kinda like I've got it sorted now... don't be fooled!!) Ava arrived on August 22nd and is truly a gift of God. Such a joyous little bundle! I look at her and am in awe that such a perfect little person could have come from us. I am absolutely loving motherhood.

While I say that, I have to admit there is nothing else I have ever done that has left me so exhausted, uncertain and unsure... although I have always been a serious "baby-fan", the world of newborns has thrown me in at the deep end and I find myself questioning all the time...

"How do I know why she's crying?"
"When will I have one day where I'm not worrying about SOME little ailment?"
"How do I make sure I don't ruin her?!"

Oh the joys, well... I invite you along on the ride of motherhood as I make mistakes and rely on the grace of God to help me love this little Bubba well and bring her up in a way that brings glory to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!